3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic, peeled and diced
1/2 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1/2 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, remove stems and sliced
3/4 cup zucchini, sliced
3 green onions, remove tops, and slice
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and halved
2 tablespoons dried parsley
1 cup 3 cheese blend, shredded
1 ( 8 ounce) box rotini pasta
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
1. Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
2. In a large non-stick skillet over low-medium heat warm olive oil; add garlic cook 2 minutes, let cool.
3. Next add bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini, cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
4. add onions, cherry tomatoes halves, dried parsley and cheese, cook until tomato soft to touch.
5. Pour into a large bowl; add pasta and toss well. Crumble feta cheese on top pasta; cover and serve chilled.
Side Suggestions: Saltine Crackers and Peanut Butter Cookies