Chocolate is one of my weaknesses so I was thrilled when Choc Create sent me two of their chocolate bars with my choice of ingredients.
The story behind Choc Create:
After my Mother passed away in July 2007, I missed her, I missed the chocolates she always made, with her own personal touch and imagination, I missed the Seasons and what they meant, and I missed those trips we would take to a plethora of Christmas Markets every December. I found relief and solace, in rejoicing and recreating those memories of what my Mother used to do, by making Chocolates, like she used to do, for our friends & family, creating new memories, rejoicing in the season, and sharing, the gift of giving, and the gift of memories, with others, like my Mother used to do with us. I found this so rewarding, that I thought of helping others to do the same, create extraordinary chocolates, for themselves and their family & friends, so they could enjoy the gift of chocolate, their own personal way, and gift chocolate to others as I have done for years. Chocolate is a symbol of good times, of warmth and sharing, of joy and merriment. And thus the establishment and development of Choccreate Chocolates @ www.ChocCreate.com , where I make it easy, in a few simple steps, for anyone to logon and create their chocolates for themselves, and gifts for others. You can make your chocolate your way @ www.ChocCreate.com
My Thoughts on Choc Create
I created my chocolate bars from the assortment of ingredients. First, I chose between dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. I picked milk chocolate for both. Then, I had a choice between fruit, nuts & cereal, gourmet, extras and more, decorations, and herbs and spices.
My first chocolate bar I decided to be adventurous by adding chili pepper to it. I added the lips as a fun decoration. The chili peppers were definitely hot hot hot!! After a few bites we were all downing full glasses of water. We still went back for more several days later. If you love hot peppers you’ll love chili peppers on your candy bar.
The second bar I picked has the typical ingredients I would chose typically. I love strawberries and bananas. Thankfully, I didn’t add the fire engine effect to the second bar. This bar didn’t last very long at our house. The combination was very good together. So I’m going to call this Ask Ms Recipe’s Chocolate Combination Winner.
Choc Create is generously giving three readers a $12.00 Gift Certificate for your own Chocolate creation of your own.
•Tell me what you would like on your Choc Create Chocolate Bar
Please use a separate comment for each entry. (2 entries=2 comments, 4 entries=4 comments)
Bonus Entries (Must do Mandatory First):
- Follow Choc Create on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow Ask Ms Recipe on Twitter (+1 entry)
- • Like Choc Create’s Facebook Page and tell them askmsrecipe.com sent you .
- Leave a comment on one of my recipes and tell me where you left it (2 entries) (Please no two word comments. )
- Sign up for Swagbucks with this link and get (4 extra entries.) (It’s a great way to earn gift cards and merchandise for free.) I need your name to verify signing up.
- Like my Author Page on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Tweet about the giveaway daily for daily entry- (must include link in comment) You can use- I entered #Giveaway for $15 Gift Certificate to Choc Create http://tinyurl.com/4vq8f4o @askmsrecipe @choccreate ends 2/5/2011 (+2 extra entries-)
- Post the giveaway with link on Facebook (must include link in comment ) (+2 extra entry)
- List it on another giveaway site and give me the link in comment. (+1 extra entry)
- Blog about the giveaway with link back to this post. (+4 extra entries)
- Subscribe to Ask Ms Recipe RSS feed by email (found in the right sidebar) (+3 extra entries)-tell me if you already subscribe and verify subscription-Check SPAM box)
FTC requirement: I received no money for this review. I did receive product for the purpose of the review, but it didn’t influence my opinion of the product.