Sour Cream Pork and Beef No Yolk Lasagna
3/4 pound 80/20 ground beef
1/4 -pound ground pork
1-(15-ounce) can tomato sauce
1/2-teaspoon sea salt
1/4-teaspoon black pepper
1/4-teaspoon white sugar
1/8-teaspoon red pepper flakes
1-(8-ounce) package no-yolks noodles
1/2-cup sour cream
1/2-cup cottage cheese (small curd)
1/2-cup green onion ( slice green and white parts)
1/2-cup sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, over low-medium heat, brown ground beef and ground pork until no longer pink; drain fat.
3. Add tomato sauce, sea salt, black pepper, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Stir until mixed well then simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
5. In a medium bowl mix sour cream and cottage cheesethen add to noodles.
6. In a large baking dish, spray lightly with cooking spray add 1/2 the noodles, top with meat mixture, then scatter 1/2 cheese repeat layers on last 1/2 cheese, scatter paprika across the casserole.
Side Suggestions: cheese bread, cucumber salad and dessert