Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
2-cups left over chicken, no skin and chopped
2-cups uncooked spaghetti noodles,bite size pieces
3/4-cup yellow onion, peeled and chopped
1-large green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1-cup celery with leaves, clean and chopped
1-(4-ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
1-cup chicken stock
1/2-teaspoon sea salt
1/4-teaspoon fresh black pepper
1-cup plain Greek yogurt,
1-(10-ounce) can cream celery soup, undiluted
1-cup (4-ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix left over chicken, uncooked spaghetti, chopped onion, green bell pepper, celery with leaves, mushrooms pieces, mix well.
3. Add chicken stock, sea salt, black pepper, Greek yogurt, and celery soup, into medium bowl, combine well. Pour into large bowl with chicken, mix well.
4. Pour mixture into large baking dish, that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle cheese across top, spray foil with cooking spray then cover with foil. Bake for 30-35 minutes, uncover the last 10 minutes before done. It will be lightly brown.
Side Suggestions: mix veggies, cottage cheese, and dessert