One Hour Meatloaf Recipe
1+1/2 pounds ground beef 90/10
2 large eggs, (beaten)
3 large green onions, cleaned, remove tops and chopped
1 slice wheat bread, broke-up
1/4 cup ketchup
2/3 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground rosemary
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup apple cider
1/2 cup ketchup
2+1/2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix ground beef, large eggs, green onions, wheat bread, milk, sea salt, black pepper, ground rosemary, garlic powder, mix well. (mixing with washed hands is the best way)
3. Place loaf into a baking dish or pan. Flatten top of meatloaf.
1. In a small-medium bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, and parsley; stir well. Pour over meatloaf, spread.
2. Bake meatloaf on middle rack for 1 hour.
Side Suggestions: mashed sweet potatoes, buttered peas, and dessert.