Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs Recipe
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
2 Tablespoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon ground cumin
1 Tablespoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon light brown sugar
1/4 cup pure honey
8 medium chicken thighs
1 small box dark raisins
1. In a medium-large bowl, combine garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, sea salt, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, and honey; mix well.
*Hint* Spray measuring cup lightly with cooking spray before adding honey.
2. In a colander, add chicken, rinse with cold water and lightly pat dry.
3. Place chicken into spice bowl, coat chicken well.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Place chicken onto non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle raisins onto each piece of chicken.
6. Bake on middle rack for about 8 minutes per side. ( watch chicken does not burn due to honey)
Side Suggestions: cucumber and tomato salad, yellow rice, and dessert