Herb Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 (3 pound) chicken ( clean and cut-up)
1 +1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 ( 10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
2/3 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a shallow dish combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
2. Melt butter in small container then brush chicken with butter.
3. Press chicken into flour mixture, coat well.
4. Transfer chicken into large shallow baking dish.
5. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
6. Mix soup and milk together in medium bowl, pour over chicken. Cover with foil and bake on the middle rack oven for 50-60 min, until when poked juice runs clear, remove foil last 10 minutes.
Side Suggestions: Baked potatoes with butter, sour cream salt, and pepper, seasoned green beans, and dessert.