Taco Meatloaf Recipe
2 large eggs
1/2 cup yellow onions ( peeled and chopped)
1/4 cup mild salsa
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
2 pounds 80 percent ground beef
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 cup corn chips ( finely crushed)
1/4 cup sour cream
1 large tomato, ( sliced thick)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine, eggs, onion, chilies, salsa, garlic, salt, and pepper mix well.
3. Next add ground beef, both cheeses, corn chips, and sour cream; Mix well.
4. Place in a large shallow baking dish and shape into a large oval shape.
5. Bake for 40 minutes then place tomatoes on top of meatloaf return to oven for ten minutes.
Side Suggestions: mashed potatoes, string beans, and dessert