Drumettes Wrapped in Crescent Rolls
12 chicken boneless skinless drummettes
3/4 cup BBQ sauce (your choice)
1/2 cup unsalted butter
2 (8 ounce) packages of crescent dinner rolls
1 large egg
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper (optional)
1. In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and add BBQ sauce.
2. Add drummettes, bring to boil, scoop sauce over chicken, reduce heat to simmer; cover and cook for 30 minutes, turn occasionally. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Separate dough into triangles and place into a large baking sheet.
5. Whisk egg and water together.
6. Spread egg mixture onto each triangle; sprinkle each with Italian seasonings, cheese, salt, and cayenne pepper.
7. Place each drummette on triangle with thick part at top triangle, roll up into dough, place seam side down. Brush with remaining egg mixture, scatter sesame seeds. Place in oven on middle rack bake 15 min or until golden brown.
Side Suggestions: celery with ranch dressing