Parmesan Turkey Strips Recipe
1/2 pound skinless, boneless Turkey breast or thighs
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried chives
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 large egg beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the turkey into strips.
3. In a shallow dish combine, cheese, basil, thyme, chives, oregano, garlic, and salt and pepper.
4. Dip turkey into the egg and coat with the cheese mixture.
5. Arrange the coated turkey on a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray.
6. Place in oven on middle rack or until the turkey is cooked thoroughly and light brown, turn once, bake for 18 minutes.
Side Suggestions: mashed potatoes, candied carrots, and dessert