Creamy Apple Pork Chops Recipe
6 (1 inch thick) pork tenderloins chops
2 teaspoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup white onion, peeled, and chopped
1 large granny smith apple, peeled and diced
2 small boxes dark raisins
1 large clove garlic, peeled, and minced
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil.
2. Place the pork in a single layer, cook 2-3 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center. Move to a plate.
3. In the same skillet, melt butter and move skillet around to coat the bottom.
4. Add the onion, apple, and raisins. Cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft. Cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
5. Next add garlic, salt, pepper, nutmeg. Bring to a boil then lower heat to simmer for 2 minutes. Return pork chops to skillet, spoon sauce over chops, reheat on low, until heated thoroughly.