Bubba’s Chicken and Shrimp
1 cup sour cream with chives
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon tarragon
2 teaspoons sea salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
2 green onions, diced
1 (3 pound) chicken, cut up
3/4 cup cornflakes
1/2 cup tiny shrimp
1/4 cup diced black and green olives
1. In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients.
2. Dip each piece of chicken into sour cream mixture, then into corn flakes; coat well. Set aside remaining ingredients.
3. Next add melted butter.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place chicken skin side down into baking dish and Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Pour remaining mixture over chicken the last 10 minutes of baking time.
Side Suggestion: Mashed cauliflower, applesauce, and dessert